Advancements in biotechnology have been continuously discussed and cover a lot of aspects in life, from agriculture, food, human genetics, and healthcare. Through these breakthrough discoveries, we are able to answer the questions on how we are related to the environment we are in biological-wise. It also helps us lead to more resourceful ways of consuming external materials.
Cellular energy plays a vital role in our overall health. It is the main reason why we are able to move and do the things we want to do and even including the activities done in our body when we’re asleep. It also plays a role in protecting us against damage in our DNA. It has a process called cellular respiration, the process wherein the cells break down nutrients and turn it into energy to be able to function well.
If you’re not very friendly with hardcore strength training or rehabilitation programs, you must make sure to keep good muscle and joint health. Joint mobility is important because joints are involved from the smallest to biggest of our movements, and so if something’s not functioning well, there could be pain and inflammation. This alone is already a big hindrance to you being able to go on with daily and occasional activities in life.
S-CELL’s NMN Cell Revival is a perfect aid to ensure enhanced cellular energy and joint mobility only in one capsule!
NMN Cell Revival for Cellular Health
Cell Revival combines the biotechnology breakthrough ingredient NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside (NR), the unique composition of MOBILEE® for increased joint mobility1 and enhanced muscle strength 2 and complementing effects of five vitamins - Biotin, Vitamin A, C, D and E.
- Increase Cellular NAD Level.
- Boost Energy and Fight Fatigue.
- Increase Muscle Strength and Joint Mobility.
WHY CELL REVIVAL?
Cell Revival’s patented key ingredients, NIAGEN® and MOBILEE® are supported by clinical studies.
Featured Ingredient: NIAGEN®
NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) has four published human studies supporting enhanced cellular NAD levels and healthy aging and has more than 150 scientific articles published since its discovery in 2004.
Featured Ingredient: MOBILEE®
MOBILEE® has five published clinical trials and one meta-analysis. Scientific evidence on MOBILEE® demonstrate a reduction in joint discomfort through increased endogenous hyaluronic acid (HA) secretion by 10-fold5 and reduced inflammation of the joints 6.
HOW DOES CELL REVIVAL WORK?
REVIVE THE PASSION
What are some of our customers saying?
Cell Revival supports Cellular Health and Joint Health
Cell Revival is suited for:
- People with joint problems
- People with work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- People with aging concerns
- People with sleeping problems
- People with an imbalanced diet
- 2 capsules per day with a glass of water in the morning before breakfast
- 60 capsules per bottle, providing consumption for 30 days
S-CELL (VitaCell International brand) aims to bring the finest in wellness from the century old tradition of the East and the modern advances in science of the West. Our location in Hong Kong, serves as our daily inspiration to provide nothing but the best from both parts of the world. This mission is reflected in the products that we launched which combine the finest natural ingredients from countries like USA, Japan, China, France, New Zealand, USA, Austria, UK and Spain, to name a few, in the convenience of a single pill.
Contact S-CELL through our website or through our email address provided below for any questions or concerns.
Related Scientific Studies
- Sanchez et al (2013)– Ann Nutr Metab 63 (suppl. 1): 538
- Martínez-Puig et al (2013) Mediterr J Nutr Metab. 6:63-68
- Frederick DW. Loss of NAD Homeostasis Leads to Progressive and Reversible Degeneration of Skeletal Muscle. Cell Metab. 2016 Aug 9;24(2):269-82. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27508874
- Sarika Srivastava Emerging therapeutic roles for NAD+ metabolism in mitochondrial and age-related disorders. Clin Transl Med. 2016; 5: 25 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4963347/
- Khan NA et al. Effective treatment of mitochondrial myopathy by nicotinamide riboside, a vitamin B3. EMBO Mol Med.2014 Jun;6(6):721-31. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201403943. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24711540
- Torrent et al (2009) Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 17(1): S277-278
- Torrent et al (2010) Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 18(2): S246-247.
- Imai, S. and L. Guarente, NAD+ and sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol, 2014. 24(8): p. 464-71.
- Boutant, M. and C. Canto, SIRT1 metabolic actions: Integrating recent advances from mouse models. Mol Metab, 2014. 3(1): p. 5-18.
- Mouchiroud, L., et al., The NAD (+)/Sirtuin Pathway Modulates Longevity through Activation of Mitochondrial UPR and FOXO Signaling. Cell, 2013. 154(2): p. 430-41.
- Kanfi, Y., et al., The sirtuin SIRT6 regulates lifespan in male mice. Nature, 2012. 483(7388): p. 218-21.
- Chang, H.C. and L. Guarente, SIRT1 and other sirtuins in metabolism. Trends Endocrinol Metab, 2014. 25(3): p. 138-45.
- Michelle F et al. A need for NAD+ in muscle development, homeostasis, and aging. Published online 2018 Mar 7. https://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(16)30350-3