Cell Revival combines the bio-technology breakthrough ingredient NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside (NR), the unique composition of MOBILEE® for increased joint mobility1 and enhanced muscle strength 2 and complementing effects of five vitamins - Biotin, Vitamin A, C, D and E.
Increase Cellular NAD Level.
Boost Energy and Fight Fatigue.
Increase Muscle Strength and Joint Mobility.
Why Cell Revival?
Cell Revival ’s patented key ingredients, NIAGEN® and MOBILEE® are supported by clinical studies.
NIAGEN® Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) has four published human studies supporting enhanced cellular NAD levels and healthy aging and has more than 150 scientific articles published since its discovery in 2004.
MOBILEE® has five published clinical trials and one meta-analysis. Scientific evidences on MOBILEE® demonstrate reduction in joint discomfort through increased endogenous hyaluronic acid (HA) secretion by 10-fold5 and reduced inflammation of the joints 6.
How does Cell Revival work?
Revive the Passion
What are some of our customers saying?
"I have been suffering from gouty arthritis for 25 years and have experienced joint pain and mobility problem on a weekly basis. After taking Cell Revival, I am able to go beyond normal mobility functions and revive my passion for sports and other physical activities."
Jong F – Verified Buyer (Results may vary from person to person.)
"Joint pain in my knees is gone! I suffer from joint pain in my knee for some time now. This condition has affected even normal activities like walking, climbing stairs or just simply getting up from a chair. My husband and I discovered S-Cell products in September of 2018. I tried Cell Revival for my joint pain. After just two weeks of taking Cell Revival, I felt the big relief from my knee joint pain. I am now able to do my normal activities and enjoy more time with my family and friends. We are very satisfied with this product."
Maricar F – Verified Buyer (Results may vary from person to person.)
"After just a few weeks of taking Cell Revival, I have more energy to do more activities at home and enjoy more time with my friends. I don’t get tired easily. I will recommend this to my family and friends."
Ampy A - Verified Buyer (Results may vary from person to person.)
"Pain in my wrist is gone! I am able to enjoy more fun activities!"
Eng. Hermie R. – Verified Buyer (Results may vary from person to person.)
"I enjoy more mobility with no joint pain!"
Eng. Rolando M. – Verified Buyer (Results may vary from person to person.)
"Very good results! I used to have pain in my knee which is especially painful when going upstairs. After a few weeks of taking Cell Revival I can move better. Pain is more manageable. I will recommend this to my family and friends."
Aries A. - Verified Buyer (Results may vary from person to person.)
Cell Revival supports Cellular Health and Joint Health
Cell Revival is suited for:
- People with joint problems
- People with work-related musculoskeletal disorders
- People with aging concerns
- People with sleeping problems
- People with imbalanced diet
2 capsules per day with a glass of water in the morning before breakfast
60 capsules per bottle, providing consumption for 30 days
Who we are
S-CELL (VitaCell International brand) aims to bring the finest in wellness from the century old tradition of the East and the modern advances in science of the West. Our location in Hong Kong, serves as our daily inspiration to provide nothing but the best from both parts of the world. This mission is reflected in the products that we launched which combine the finest natural ingredients from countries like USA, Japan, China, France, New Zealand, USA, Austria, UK and Spain, to name a few, in the convenience of a single pill.
Should you have questions, comments or feedback, we love to hear from you.
Contact S-CELL through our website or through our email address provided below for any questions or concerns.
We will do our best to get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Related Scientific Studies
- Sanchez et al (2013)– Ann Nutr Metab 63 (suppl. 1): 538
- Martínez-Puig et al (2013) Mediterr J Nutr Metab. 6:63-68
- Frederick DW. Loss of NAD Homeostasis Leads to Progressive and Reversible Degeneration of Skeletal Muscle. Cell Metab. 2016 Aug 9;24(2):269-82. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27508874
- Sarika Srivastava Emerging therapeutic roles for NAD+ metabolism in mitochondrial and age-related disorders. Clin Transl Med. 2016; 5: 25 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4963347/
- Khan NA et al. Effective treatment of mitochondrial myopathy by nicotinamide riboside, a vitamin B3. EMBO Mol Med.2014 Jun;6(6):721-31. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201403943. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24711540
- Torrent et al (2009) Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 17(1): S277-278
- Torrent et al (2010) Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 18(2): S246-247.
- Imai, S. and L. Guarente, NAD+ and sirtuins in aging and disease. Trends Cell Biol, 2014. 24(8): p. 464-71.
- Boutant, M. and C. Canto, SIRT1 metabolic actions: Integrating recent advances from mouse models. Mol Metab, 2014. 3(1): p. 5-18.
- Mouchiroud, L., et al., The NAD (+)/Sirtuin Pathway Modulates Longevity through Activation of Mitochondrial UPR and FOXO Signaling. Cell, 2013. 154(2): p. 430-41.
- Kanfi, Y., et al., The sirtuin SIRT6 regulates lifespan in male mice. Nature, 2012. 483(7388): p. 218-21.
- Chang, H.C. and L. Guarente, SIRT1 and other sirtuins in metabolism. Trends Endocrinol Metab, 2014. 25(3): p. 138-45.
- Michelle F et al. A need for NAD+ in muscle development, homeostasis, and aging. Published online 2018 Mar 7. https://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/fulltext/S1550-4131(16)30350-3